Plastic Residential Irrigation Valves
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality valves. Use DV/DVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
All of our valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
Features & benefits
• Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability.
• Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
• External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
• Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
• Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter.
• Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring.
• Operates in low-flow and Xerigation applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
• 1.25" (3,2 cm) stainless steel phillips head screws.
• Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
• Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
• 075-DV Flow: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation application, use RBY-075-200MX Filter installed upstream.
• 100-DV Flow): 0.2 to 40 GPM (0,05 to 9,08 m3/h; 0,01 to 2,52 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation application, use RBY-100-200MX Filter installed upstream.
• Temperature: Up to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
• Ambient air temperature: Up to 125 degrees F (52 degrees C)
• 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
• 0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current; 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current
• Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms