Rain Bird PGA Series Valves are plastic globe valves for residential and light commercial applications.
This valve series offers affordability and versatility in an all-in-one package. The Rain Bird PGA Series Valve also offers a rugged PVC construction for reliable operation. They also offer flexibility in design and installation along with an optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications. The purple handle comes standard with the Rain Bird 150-PGA-NP-HAN valve.
• Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
• Rugged PVC construction for reliable operation.
• Normally closed, forward flow design.
• Double-filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
• Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
• Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
• One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
• Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
• Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
• Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
• Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications PGA-NP-HAN1 (1" and 1 1/2"); PGA-NP-HAN2 (2").
• Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
• Flow without PRS-D option: 2 to 150 GPM (0,5 to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s)
• Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 150 GPM (1 to 34 m3/h; 0,32 to 9,44 l/s)
• Temperature: Up to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
• 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
• 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current; 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
• Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal