RAIN BIRD UNI-SPRAY SPRINKLER
The Rain Bird UNI-Spray™ is designed for those applications where flexibility and convenience are primary considerations. These reliable; compact spray heads are shipped with or without pre-installed Variable Arc Nozzles (VANs) that are adjustable from 0° to full circle operation; saving hours of installation time; effort and money.
• Pressure-activated, wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction.
• Durable stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment.
• Internal parts removable from the top of the sprinkler for easy servicing.
• Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes.
• Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions.
• Plastic and stainless steel materials resist corrosion.
• Available in popular 2-inch (5,1 cm) and 4-inch (10,2 cm) models to provide unobstructed watering of today’s taller turf grass varieties.
• VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing.
• UNI-Spray™ accepts all Rain Bird® Series nozzles and accessories, which simplifies inventory management.
• Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 4,8 bar)
• Optimum Pressure: 30 psi (2 bar)
• Adjustable nozzle arc range: 0° - 360°
• Flow-by: 0 at 10 psi (0,75 bar) or greater; 0.20 GPM (0,04 m3/h; 0,01 l/s) otherwise
• 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
• Body height:
o US-200: 3 3/4" (9,5 cm)
o US-400: 5 7/8" (15 cm)
• Exposed surface diameter: 1 1/4" (3,2 cm)