Professional Grade Valves Ready for All System Sizes
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in four 1" body configurations: angle, globe, male x male, or male x barb design. In turn, each model is available in either a flow control or non-flow control version. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 1-1/2" and 2" globe/angle models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
• Application (PGV100): Residential
• Application (PGV101, 151, 201): Residential/light commercial
• Sizes: 1", 1-1⁄2", 2"
• External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
• Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
• DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
• Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
• Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro-irrigation products
• Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
• Temperature rating: 150° F (66C°)